Thursday, November 12, 2009

KTM Canada, Inc. and Orange Motorsports would like to welcome Jeremy Medaglia to the KTM family.

Orange Motorsports a full KTM Canada dealer located in Cobourg, Ontario have long been involved in the motocross scene and have stepped up this year to support Jeremy Medaglia to compete in the 2010 Ontario Provincial and National Series. Running the number “17” this season Jeremy will compete in the MX2 Class on board the ultra fast KTM 250 SX-F, and in the MX2 and MX1 classes locally.

Jeremy has the speed to run at the front of the pack and we are looking forward to helping him reach the next level in his racing career. KTM Canada, Inc. recognizes his tremendous talent on the motorcycle, and the fact that he is a young up and coming Canadian will help Orange Motorsports promote their business locally as well as compete for the National MX2 Championship.

Andy White, KTM Race Marketing Manager says “We have confidence in our product and know that together with Orange Motorsports Jeremy will have all the tools and support required to win races, all he has to do is train hard and show up ready to race.”

Medaglia_joins_KTM.png

Photo credit: Billy Rainford

Jeremy is excited to start a new chapter with OMS and KTM and says “Coming into the 2010 season I couldn't be any happier with where I have ended up. The Orange Motorsports team and KTM Canada made it an easy decision on who I was going to ride for this year. OMS had a good showing in the 2009 season I will do my best to keep the ball rolling come round one of the CMRC Canadian Nationals. The team took the time right away to make a deal that we both agreed on and I can't thank them enough. This will be my second full year in the MX2 class and I am confident that the KTM 250 SX-F is the bike that will get me to the front of the class. I am really excited to have a fresh start with a new team and believe the combination of my training and the support from my sponsors will bring me a successful year.”

Posted via email from motocrosscanada's posterous

No comments: