Thursday, April 22, 2010

Due to popular demand, late nights and just plain old audacity www.offroadmotorcycles.ca is now LIVE!! Canada's source for off-road motorcycle news and info

 I'd like to thank a few key industry people for their support and encouragement with the launch of this new website: 
  
-The entire crew at World Enduro Canada 
-Laura Lang and Parts Canada 
-Andy White and Patrick Beaule at KTM Canada 
-Chris Lee of Walton TransCan 
-Scott Rocher of Ross Rocher Husqvarna 
-Allan Lachapelle of Lachapelle Racing Products 
-Brad Coles at Label It! 
-Derry Matthews at Furious Styles 
  
Along with them I need to thank my awesome group of test riders, contributors, track owners, land owners, friends, misfits and hangers-on for sticking with me and sharing in my dream to bring off-road journalism in Canada out of the dark ages! You guys rule!  
  
My family support has been beyond awesome! I couldn't have done it without you!  
  
Rob Paladichuck deserves huge credit for not only spending the last four or five years constantly busting my chops until I finally agreed to start 
www.offroadmotorcycles.ca but for pulling out the stops to do all the computer stuff that makes it work.  
  
I hope you all enjoy 
www.offroadmotorcycles.ca and become fans as the site continues to grow and evolve. Contact us if you would like to advertise or be otherwise involved with www.offroadmotorcycles.ca 
  
Sincerely, 
Dan Paris  
 
Dan Paris 
Editor, 
www.offroadmotorcycles.ca 

Posted via email from motocrosscanada's posterous

No comments: