Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lissimore's Best of 2009 Slideshow This year is extra special as many of these images are in my new book, Canadian Motocross: A Photo Annual.

Lissimore's Best of 2009 Slideshow | Direct Motocross Canada

With 2010 on our doorstop I figured now was a good time to do my yearly look back at my favorite images. This is always one of my favorite things to do every year, after shooting all season it always brings back so many good memories when I start going back through the archives. This year is extra special as many of these images are in my new book, Canadian Motocross: A Photo Annual. To check it out, hit this preview up here. You can order it from my site, www.lissimorephoto.com.

Sit back and enjoy the slideshow, for best viewing hit the "Fullscreen" button on the bottom right of the slideshow

Posted via email from motocrosscanada's posterous

No comments: