Monday, December 14, 2009

Tillsonburg Indoor MX Track hours are now posted

Many of our readers are on Blackberry's so I will just provide a link. Holiday track hours....
 
If you havn't been to the track since the first year you really should come again. Things run much smoother and the over crowding that we went through in year 1 is long since a thing of the past. I am sure Christmas will be a bit busier but we usually get 4 or 5 riders a day mid week and 10 to 20 riders a day weekends so everyone gets ample riding in a few hours.
 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone.
 
 
What else is new?
 
 
Okey,  I admit it. Watching Motocross riders arriving on their adventures the last month and a half to do some riding had me itching to go on an adventure of my own. The final straw was when some riders from Barrie came to get away from the snow.
 
I wanted to find some snow and try out my new sled. To read more....
 
That's all for now.  Until next time....
 
Dave Chesterman
 
Chesterman Power Products
Tillsonburg Indoor MX
www.chesterman.ca
519-842-5977

Posted via email from motocrosscanada's posterous

No comments: