Monday, June 15, 2009

Dylan's Update: Round 3 of Ontario Provincial Series

Just got home about an hour ago from Walton. It was a great day for
racing and the track was pretty good - deep ruts as usual although it
got a bit dry for 2nd motos. I had a great day - probably my best race
so far this season - definitely the best starts I've had which
helps...I'd like to especially thank Mike Parliament from Strictly MX
who did the motor on my 250F last week and even delivered it down to
me on Thursday!
 
MX2: 5-4, 4th overall
 
Great starts both motos (holeshot moto 2! Thanks Mike - the bike
hauls!), and had a good battle for 3rd moto 2.
 
MX1: 9-6, 5th overall
 
Started 15th moto one, charged to 9th, moto 2 pulled a big holeshot,
led lap 1 and eventually faded to 6th.
 
After Round 3 I sit in 3rd Overall in MX2 and 5th Overall in MX 1 for
the Ontario Provincial Series. 3 Rounds to go - next weekend Round 4
at Gopher Dunes!
 
-DL68
 
P.S. A few pics taken by my lovely fiance Lindsey last week at my
track are attached!

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from motocrosscanada's posterous

No comments: